There will always be enough time to visit family...to pursue our interests...to serve others...to learn new things...to travel to far away places...to make new friends...to worship GOD the Father in song...to sit at the feet of our Savior... The things that bring us joy and gladness and a sense of accomplishment will go on forever.
Is it just me - or do you also wait with anticipation for our real life to begin?
Okay - enough pondering...on to this month's first photos!
***********
Yes, this is a rather odd shot... I took it because I am baffled by the length of my pinky fingernail! See the other fngers and thumb on this hand? Well - the nails on those digits are pretty much the way my nails are all the time. Short. I actually prefer it that way and have only tried to "grow my nails" once or twice in the past 40-odd years. But this little pinky nail -- I have no idea how it's remained in place for so long? What usually happens, is that my nails will break off or tear just a tiny bit - but enough so that they catch on clothes and whatnot and tear the rest of the way off. They are thin and sharp and strong - but also brittle enough to break easily. So -- I just thought it was neat that I have a nail this long and wanted to capture it!
As you can probably guess by Cully's little "slippies," our cold weather has returned... We are back in the sub-zero temps (Farenheit) for the time being. Normal high temp for this time of year is 20-23 degrees and low is around 10. This morning (Feb 1) when I got up, it was -10 (currently, at 1:41 am Feb 2, it is zero). It's nice that we have the lovely, sunny skies again, but I can do w/out the cold... It will be nice to be in Denver later this week, where the temps are expected to be in the 50s!
Cully dashes off into the yard!
"What?!"
Pretty shadows on the puppy-printed lawn~ klb








I love Cully's little slippies, our 3 legged dog, CJ, is really sensitive to the cold, and he didn't like our little ice storm at all. Poor guy, I wonder if slippies would have helped him? He stayed on his warm bed in the garage most of the week, but yesterday he was stretched out on the dry grass in the front yard soaking up the sun....he's a smart dog!
ReplyDeleteI have never ever seen a dog wearing "slippies"!! That has got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen!! lol
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful thoughts you have put in my head this morning about Eternity... Thank you so much for sharing your ponderings! :)
Beautiful birds! Love both chickadees and eagles!!
ReplyDeleteYour husband Molested my developmentally disabled cousin! He told him to take a shower then made him take his towel off and lay on the island counter in your old house! He touched him and told him not to tell!!! He raped a man in 1983! Forcibly sodomized him!! It's all public record! He touched Juda's little brother Zack, too! He told Chad he molested his own brother! How many others??? How can you be ok with that?? If you claim to be Christian and you act in this manner you will SURELY go to HELL!
ReplyDelete