Hi All! Sorry I haven't posted anything new this week, but here are a couple shots for now.
"Frosty-Face Cully!" (Feb 02)
Cully grabs her new "Singin Bear Dolly" (Feb 03)
Just wanted to let you know that I'm heading for Denver early tomorrow morning, so won't probably won't be on here at all for a few days. I'll be back Sunday afternoon and will try to get some photos posted later that evening. Also - today ends my 5th week of Project 365, but with all that needs to get done before I leave, I won't have time to create a new LO until my return from CO.
I truly appreciate all of my "followers" of this blog and hope you won't abandon me during this time away...
Hugs & Blessings 2U All - kim



check out my blog i have something for you
ReplyDeletehope the trip was great!
what a little cutie. =) We will be waiting for you when you get back...
ReplyDeleteWe are all busy...I was wondering when you were going to post a new item.
ReplyDeleteI am trudging away at my 365 blog. No layouts thought, just photo(s) a day.
Spirit filled Christian? Happily married? HA! I think not! What the HELL is wrong with you??? Take the photo of Thad off of your Blog!!! We are NOT your friends!! Your sick husband molested my cousin so PLEASE show some class and respect for his victims and don't claim to be our friends! Thad HATES Roger and you know it!!! I won't tolerate you victimizing my family anymore, so...TAKE IT DOWN or I will make sure you are prosecuted, too! Right along side your sicko hubby!
ReplyDelete