
Now - this is not the best shot in the world - but it is the best in the bunch I took, so here you go. From what a friend at scrapbook.com shared with me, the large white circle is Venus and the tiny red dot is Mars. Is that not amazing?! I didn't even know the red dot was there until I flipped through the images after the fact and enlarged this particular shot. Blew me away!
It's hard to see in this smaller image, but if you click on the pic to enlarge it, you will see what looks like dust or "digital noise" all over the photo...but what you're seeing are stars. Millions of stars. Billions.
Whoa.
And to think that the Creator of this incredible, amazing, astounding, majestic {add your own superlatives here} creation -- the UNIVERSE, for cryin' out loud, and all that is in it -- this same omniscient, omnipresent GOD...is the same GOD who allowed Himself to become a tiny, helpless Baby so He could grow up into the Saviour of the world -- so that He could take all my sins upon Himself...MY sins -- and declare me saved...free from the consequences of sin...washed clean by His blood...made holy because He is holy -- this same all-powerful GOD of Creation also lives in my heart. In me. in ME! Same GOD.
The understanding of this gives me goosebumps and brings tears to my eyes. It's like a whilrwind of emotions and feelings swirling around me, faster and faster, like a flood of...something...flowing around me, over me, through me... I see it so clearly in my mind and in my heart. It's His love. His unconditional, unending, irrevocable love. For me. For each of us. Because as amazing, astounding, majestic, etc as the heavens are -- as His creation is -- none of those things matter to Him one iota more than we do. We - you and I and our neighbors down the street - are His greatest creation. Ever. How much of that can you wrap your head around? I can barely grasp it. But I know it is Truth.
Wow. All that from one simple photo. I'm exhausted and exhilerated! Okay - I'm done rambling...hope you enjoy the pic :)
~ klb



KIMMIE !!! Our daddy GOD allowed you to see this and revealed HIS self to you to share with others. Is't HE lovely!!! GO ABBA!! Love YOU SO MUCH R
ReplyDelete