Saturday, January 3, 2009

January 2, 2009

Another clear and cold day...
This first shot was taken along the Old Glenn Hwy in Eagle River. I found this amusing, as six of the raptors are peering intently toward the south while the eagle on the highest branch is looking rather northwest! You can almost hear him thinking, "Ha-Ha! Made ya look!"

"Fog over Palmer Flats"
Took this shot out the passenger side window as I was driving to Wasilla. Love how you can see a bit of sunshine on the mountains in the background.


"Baby, It's COLD Outside!"
While crossing the Palmer Flats on the Knik River Bridge, I glanced up and was startled to see how cold it was in that area! I'm thankful my car has a good heater!

"Foggy Sun"
Captured this shot while sitting in the WalMart parking lot in Wasilla. Almost edited out the lamp post, but I like the added interest it gives.


~ klb


2 comments:

  1. ok I have looked at all you posts and your album is gonna be so beautiful. You have such great stuff to photograph and you are an awesome photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - how sweet of you to say such things, Melissa :) I really appreciate your kind words - to GOD be the glory!

    I kind of go overboard on the amount of photos I take, so it will be difficult to just choose ONE for each day ;D

    -- kimB

    ReplyDelete